As the founder of Image Market Inc. (est. 2005), Rex has worked as a website solution provider specializing in digital marketing, e-commerce, and customer support for a wide variety of small, medium and large companies as well as many non-profits, to establish and maintain their online presence, infusing expert knowledge in online communications and market strategy. His work is tailored to each client’s individual requirements, budget, identifying gaps and opportunities to deliver projects within scope, on budget and on time.
Rex is currently based in the Pacific Northwest in the Greater Seattle, Washington area.
More recent projects have included:
- Arto : Website hosting, domain portfolio management.
- EastsideGarageOutfitters.com : SEO, website hosting, email migration.
- Elder Law California PPC Management, SEO, website design, website hosting.
- Mauritson Wines : Website services.
- Rosarito Beach Vacation Rentals : Website services, SEO, Lead Generation, website hosting
- Capitol Motion Pictures : Website development, SEO, website hosting.
- Paul Ozzimo : Custom Adobe Flash programming, SEO keywording, website hosting
- TurkeyReds.com : Custom digital download e-commerce site, website maintenance, content management.
- GAMonline.com : SEO services, website hosting, and legacy e-commerce system management.
- MechProUSA.com : SEO services, SEM, PPC campaign management, digital marketing, mobile friendly responsive design.
- TheBitPouch.com : Mobile friendly responsive e-commerce solution, graphic design, digital ad creation.
- NewAntiSemitism.com : CMS, SEO services, website security, website hosting.
- Yeshua.org : Project Management, digital marketing, SEO, SEM, content management, social media marketing.
Over the years, Rex has provided website services to such distinguished clients as:
- Sizzler Restaurants
- Theo Wanne Saxophone Mouthpiece Heaven
- Cornell University
- Mojave Jet Aircraft Leasing
- Real Estate Centre of California
- Cylink Inc., an Encryption technology company headed by the former Deputy Director of the NSA
The focus of Rex’s work has been providing secure e-commerce websites, online catalog solutions, and CRMs for both established businesses and start-ups. Some of Rex’s very first clients included:
- Iwerks Entertainment
- Latter Packaging
- Cequal Inc.
- NetPlanet Hosting
- Xectr Pharmaceuticals
- Planet Funk Retail Clothing Chain
- Drill Manufacturing Co.
- PrimeZyme Nutritional Supplements
A partial list of non-profits, churches, and ministries which Rex has provided discounted or pro-bono service to include:
- Imagine L.A.
- Keep the Valley Warm
- Conference of Interpreter Trainers (CIT-ASL)
- Adat Yeshua New Mexico
- Calvary Chapel Santa Monica (MetroChurch.org)
- Valley Metro Church
- Calvary Chapel LAX
- Calvary Chapel Malibu
- Calvary Mt. Si
- Westside Christian Fellowship
- Cambria Vineyard
- Life Connections International
- Association for Biblical Research
- Jesus Booth Ministries
In 1996, after being gainfully employed in the financial sector for 10 years, Rex recognized the opportunity being presented by the rapid advancements in Internet communications and decided to make a leap. He sold his book of clients to another stockbroker which provided him with an income stream for a year. This buffer of time enabled him to be self-taught in programming websites, creating graphics and administering hosting servers. The name of Rex’s first Internet startup providing website design and hosting services was Lost Horizon Interactive, registered as a sole proprietorship in Los Angeles, California.
While still attending USC, Rex became a Series 7 licensed stock broker in 1988 and worked at both Paine Webber Inc. in Downtown Los Angeles and Dean Witter Reynolds in Beverly Hills between the years 1986 and 1996. As a trusted investment adviser, Rex managed a $22 million portfolio of California Tax-Free Municipal Bonds, participated in initial public offerings (IPOs) of companies like Harley-Davidson Inc. (HOG) and recommended taking long positions in high-tech equities such as Qualcomm (QCOM) and Iomega (IOMG).
As a teenager growing up in Coronado, Rex seemed to always have some type of work to ensure that his pockets weren’t empty. The range of his coming-of-age jobs included:
- Wedding Photographer Apprentice at John Munn’s Studio
- Darkroom Technician for John Munn’s Studio
- Video Cameraman for Coronado CableVision, a subsidiary of Time Life
- Owner/Operator of The Commodore Car Washing Service
- Victorian House wood re-finisher ( 1144 Isabella Ave., a Coronado historical landmark)
- Old House Demolition Crew Member
- Coronado Tennis Court washer
- Floor Scraper at Anderson’s Bakery
- Interior Painting
- Substitute Paper Boy
- Recycler of Aluminum cans and Coke bottles